Our school uniform and PE Kit
In order to maintain a strong sense of identity and belonging within our school, we require all pupils to wear school uniform which consists of;
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Red polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers – no jeans or leggings
- Grey or black skirt
- Grey or black pinafore
- Red, black or grey tights
- Black or grey socks
- Black, flat sensible, safe, shoes
- Grey or black shorts
- Blue gingham dresses (with white socks)
- Any cap to protect from the sun
- White, short or long sleeved t-shirt
- Black shorts or plain black leggings
- Trainers for outdoor games only
- Plimsolls for indoor PE – this is for health and safety reasons
- PE kit to be kept in a draw-string bag
- Plain black headscarves (if applicable)
- Footwear - Pupils must wear flat, black shoes made of material that can be polished. These can include all-black trainers with no logo.
Hairstyles must be sensible and appropriate for school, extreme haircuts are not acceptable.
Small stud earrings are permitted, however children must remove these for PE and physical activities.
Plain watches may be worn.
No make-up or nail varnish