Welcome to Primet Primary School Council
Our School Council, at Primet Primary, consists of a team of extremely active, dedicated and well organised children. The members of the council take their roles very seriously and, as a result of their hard work, have orchestrated and coordinated positive changes within the school. Children vote for other children in their year group from a range of nominees. The school council is led by a Chair and Vice Chair who are chosen by the elected council members. We also have a teacher representative who helps facilitate the meetings. The school council helps to provide a voice for all pupils and it aims to meet every half term.
The School Council Vision Statement is as follows:
1. We work together as a team to ensure we can be the best school possible by discussing ideas and making decisions.
2. We aim to make everyone feel comfortable, happy and safe at school.
3. We aim to listen to others and discuss comments and suggestions that would make our school an even more wonderful place.
4. We shall work hard to make our school community a better place.
5. We aim to share all the exciting and good things happening in school through our Pupil Newstletter.
During the past few years the school council have helped to improve the school environment and grounds, suggested fun activities during school time, raised money for charities and worthwhile causes.
New School Councillors
Our newly elected school councillors for this year are:
Year 1 - Alexis and Milo
Year 2 - Theo and Riley
Year 3 - Lily and Noah
Year 4 - Emily and Daniel
Year 5 - Mia and Oliver
Year 6 - Nadir and Beatrice