Lunch-Time Welfare Assistant
Hours of work: 12 noon - 1.10pm (Monday to Friday)
£8.75 per hour (Foundation Living Wage)
Start Date - ASAP
The successful applicant will be joining a friendly and dedicated team of staff and will be required to assist in the general care and welfare of pupils over the lunch-time period.
You will be required to:
- Supervise children during meal times and in the playground
- Develop positive relationships with both adults and children
- Be calm and supportive with pupils
- Support children in developing social skills
- Help children organise playground games and join in their games
- Be kind, but firm when necessary and manage behaviour in accordance with our Behaviour Policy
- Help make our lunchtimes safe and happy
First Aid Certificate (Training will be provided)
Experience of working with children
Offer of post: subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
For an application form and further information, please see the links below or contact the school by phone or email (email@example.com)
Informal discussions welcome, please ask for Julia McNamara.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th March (12 noon).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.