Colne In Bloom
In Science we will be learning all about the function of parts of a plant and explore the requirements of plant for life and growth.
In Design and Technology we will be designing and making a planter for growing plants outside. We will think about the product, purpose and user to help us design the planter.
In Art we will be developing our skills of observational drawing, focusing particularly on flowers and plants.
Finally, in Computing we will be creating digital assets such as presentations, films, websites, apps or newspapers.
This half terms recommended books are:
- The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton.
- The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton.
- The Hidden Forest by Jeannie Baker.
- The Famous Five by Enid Blyton.
- The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton.
- The Thing in the Basement by Michaela Morgan.