Ofsted quotes from October 2012’s inspection:
- Pupils enjoy school and show great enthusiasm for all activities.
- Pupils achieve well and make good progress.
- Behaviour is good. Pupils of all ages mix happily with consideration for others. They are very friendly and polite and keen to help.
- The school is a happy harmonious community where pupils say they feel safe. Pupils are proud of their school.
- The well planned curriculum provides interesting activities that promote pupils academic and personal development well.
- Pupils have plenty of space and varied activities so they behave well and enjoy being outside.
At Primet Primary School, our intention is to use the curriculum to help our children to realise their maximum potential in preparation for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life.